Features：Anti-mildew, inhibit mold production, not long black mold.
Strong adhesion, no skin, no peeling off.
No color change, the light does not change color.
It is acid and alkali resistant and has chlorine permeability.
It is resistant to brushing and can be rinsed directly with water.
It is moisture-proof and waterproof.
Scope of application：It is suitable for use in light engineering, medicine, underground engineering and other projects that are susceptible to mold erosion.
-The foundation of anti-mold coating construction must be solid and free of empty shells, if old paint is removed.
-It is required to have no ash and no greasy foundation, greasy can be shoveled, or washed with soapy water or trisodium phosphate aqueous solution.
-If the mold is on the wall, the mold must be removed, then cleaned with special disinfectant water and finally washed with water.
-After the wall is dry, apply a mildew proof primer to increase the resistance to water, alkali and mildew, and prolong the service life of the mildew finish.
-Apply anti-mold paint topcoat, the number of construction roads is 2, each interval is 8 hours, and the construction method can be brushed or sprayed by brush.
-The construction temperature must not be lower than 7 °C.
- Construction performance: brushing two barrier-free
- Solid content: 52.25% - 53.5%
- contrast ratio: ≥0.90
- Washing resistance: ≥500 times
- Theoretical dosage: 120m3/2 times/barrel (20kg) (different usage levels in the base layer)
- Alkali resistance: no abnormality for 24 hours
- Antibacterial: Level 0
- The maidenly series primer should be used as the base primer.
- Ensure that the moisture content of the substrate is<10% before painting.
- Unused products should be stored in a sealed condition.
- After the construction is finished, clean it with water in time.
Series of products系列产品