Features：With an elongation of 200%, it can cover fine cracks.
The hiding rate is good, the water is breathable, and it is protected from rain.
Anti-mildew, moisture and alkali.
The coating film has high stain resistance and scrub resistance.
The cost is economical.
Scope of application：Need to solve the problem of fine cracks, waterproof and pollution-resistant interior and exterior walls.
-The base layer is required to be firm, dry, clean, free of ash and paint.
-Stir well before use, dilute with no more than 15% water, and mix well.
-It can be applied by roller coating, brush coating or airless spraying.
-After the first layer is painted dry, a second brush can be applied.
-solid content: 50%
- Washing resistance: ≥ 10,000 times
- Theoretical dosage: thin 0.25-0.4kg/m3 (two coats)
Thick small orange peel 0.6-0.8kg/m2
Medium orange peel 07-0.85kg/m2
Large orange peel 0.8-1.2kg/m2
(The actual construction depends on the situation and the construction method, and the amount is slightly changed and the amount is increased or decreased)
- Alkali resistance: no abnormality for 48 hours
- Water resistance: no abnormality for 48 hours
- freeze-thaw resistance: no deterioration
- Elongation: 25 ° C ≥ 220%
- The maidenly series primer should be used as the base primer.
- Ensure that the moisture content of the substrate is <10% before painting.
- Unused products should be stored in a sealed condition.
- After the construction is finished, clean it with water in time.
- Do not apply outside of 5 ° C - 40 ° C or under rain.
Series of products系列产品