Features：Good two-way adhesion, high tensile strength control crack, flexible and crack resistant, good filling and leveling, good water resistance and good workability.
Scope of application：Applicable to cement mortar surface, brick wall surface, concrete and other building base.
Mixing ratio: According to the ratio of powder: water about 1:0.4, stir well with electric mixer and let stand for 5 minutes.
The base layer must be clean, dry, firm, free of ash and oil.
Pour the water into the container first, then add the powder and stir it into a paste. Then use a putty knife or a mud clip to scrape the batch, evenly apply the batch, and then scrape the edge to flatten the scratch. The batch is finished within one to two days. Smooth and smooth. After the first layer of scraping is completed for about 8 hours, a second batch scraping can be performed.
The batch of putty is completed and it takes a week to paint various paints.
- Construction performance: batch scratch-free
-Theoretical dosage: 0.80-l.5Okg/m2 (according to different base layers, the dosage is increased or decreased)
- The verticality and flatness of the substrate should be determined before construction.
- Do not mix the dried paste with water.
- The stirred putty slurry should be used up within 3 hours.
- Do not apply outside of 5 ° C - 40 ° C or under rain.
- After the putty layer is completed, sandpaper is used for grinding after drying.
Series of products系列产品