Features：It has good water and alkali resistance, and it does not appear to be powdered, peeled off or shelled after being soaked in water.
Strongly combined with the base layer.
It has good thixotropy and is easy and convenient to construct.
High dynamic crack resistance, reliable solution to cracks in the wall caused by shrinkage of cement mortar.
Scope of application：It is mainly suitable for all kinds of building boards, splicing joints and wall to prevent cracks and waterproof treatment.
The base layer must be clean, dry, firm, free of ash and oil.
It can be used when the can is opened, and the putty knife or the ash is scraped together.
The putty layer can be polished in about 24 hours.
- Construction performance: batch scratch-free
- Water resistance: no abnormality for 96 hours
- Standard bond strength: ≧ 1.0mpa
- Water resistant bond strength: ≧0.7mpa
-Theoretical dosage: 1.0-1.20kg/m2 (according to different base layers, the dosage is increased or decreased)
- Dry time: 2 hours (25 ° C)
- Recoating time: 8 hours (25 ° C)
- Dry time: 24 hours (25 ° C)
- Do not mix the dried paste with water.
- The stirred putty slurry should be used up within 3 hours.
- Do not apply outside of 5 ° C - 40 ° C or under rain.
Series of products系列产品