Features：The modified tertiary carbon emulsion has better coating film fullness.
Easy to scrub, easier to remove wall stains.
Mildewproof, environmentally friendly, breathable.
Washability and stain resistance.
Scope of application：Residential, office buildings, hospitals, schools, etc.
-The base layer is required to be firm, dry, clean, free of ash and paint.
-Stir well before using the drum. If it is necessary for construction, it can be diluted with 0%-10% of water, but the hiding rate should be reduced, and should not exceed 10% (weight ratio), so as not to cause washing dust drop or powder removal.
-It can be applied by roller coating, brush coating or airless spraying.
-The second coat can be applied about 3 hours after the first layer is applied.
-After the painting is completed, the tool can be cleaned with water.
- Construction performance: brushing two barrier-free
-solid content: ≥60
-Contrast ratio: ≥0.93
- Washing resistance: ≥ 5000 times
-Theoretical dosage: 90-100m3/2 times/barrel (18kg) (different usage levels in the base layer)
- Alkali resistance: no abnormality for 48 hours
- The maidenly series primer should be used as the base primer.
- Ensure that the moisture content of the substrate is<10% before painting.
- Unused products should be stored in a sealed condition.
- After the construction is finished, clean it with water in time.
Series of products系列产品