Early requirements and treatment
1. Requirements for concrete floors:
1) The concrete is required to be flat and compact, and the strength requirement is not lower than C20;
2) The ground flatness generally requires that the drop in the range of 2M is not more than 2mm; if the drop is large, the floor coating should be thickened to reduce the drop;
3) If the ground to be painted is at the bottom and the groundwater level is high, the concrete floor should be waterproofed;
4) The new concrete is dried for at least three weeks, and the water content is not higher than 8%;
5) It can also be applied to substrates such as terrazzo.
2. Substrate treatment method For concrete substrates, the following treatment methods are adopted:
1) Treatment purpose: improve the overall flatness of the ground, remove the floating ash and dirt, and obtain a uniform rough surface to facilitate the adhesion of the coating.
2) Processing equipment: ground grinder, vacuum cleaner, dusting broom, etc.
3) Requirements: Achieve solid ground, no blisters, holes, and require dry, clean, no floating dust, oil, cement sand and other debris.
4) Process: Polish the whole with a ground grinder - remove dust - repair large holes, dents and cracks. For the old paint floor, if the old paint layer is not firmly attached, the ground planer should be used to remove the old paint layer (1mm). The old paint layer can be treated with diamond cutter. Because the processing cost is high, if the customer does not require the whole Remove the old paint and remove only the old coating to remove surface oil and debris.
First, the plain treatment:
1. First grind the ground with a sander, clean the floor with a broom, dust on the floor, and vacuum it thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner.
2. Grease impurities on the ground are wiped clean with solvent.
3. The ground pit can be repaired with epoxy intermediate layer modulating epoxy mortar.
4. The ground needs to be dry. If the ground is wet, it must be dried back and forth with gas lamps, and the surface moisture should be measured with a moisture meter. The ground moisture content is <10% before construction.
Second, the primer coating:
1. According to the main paint: curing agent = 4:1 ratio to prepare the primer, it is generally not recommended to add thinner, or diluted with no more than 5% epoxy diluent as appropriate. Stir well and stand still for 20-30 minutes for activation treatment.
2. The primer can be used for 1.5 hours and 25 ° C after mixing. It can be used for 4 hours in winter.
3. Coating with a brush or a roller, primer coating should avoid the formation of small bubbles.
4. After the primer is applied, it must be dried for 24 hours before the next coat can be applied (usually on the next day).
Third, the middle layer coating:
1. Use a solvent-based epoxy floor topcoat (PU-23) according to the main paint: curing agent = 2:1 to prepare paint and talcum powder.
2. After the yellow topcoat is dry (about 24Hrs), paste it with the desired width (75:15) cm.
3. According to the main paint: curing agent = 5:1 ratio to prepare the middle layer paint, stir for 5 minutes to uniform, it is not recommended to add thinner.
4. Use the prepared intermediate paint to carry out the roll coating at the blank, and perform sandblasting (10-20 mesh sand) while construction, and let the sand adhere to the middle layer as much as possible.
5. After the middle layer is dry (about 24-48Hrs), sweep the excess sand that is not wrapped in the middle layer with a broom.
Fourth, topcoat coating:
1. According to the main paint: curing agent = 4:1 ratio to prepare epoxy self-leveling roller coating type topcoat, it is not recommended to add thinner.
2. Stir well. The temperature was greater than 20 ° C for 5 minutes, the temperature was below 20 ° C for 10 minutes, and the activation treatment was carried out.
3. The material can be used for 0.5 hours and 25 ° C after mixing. It can be used for 2 hours in winter.
4. Roll the surface of the sand with the mixed topcoat and wrap the sand as much as possible.
5. After the surface is dried (about 12 hrs), the textured paper is taken out to expose a 15 cm wide yellow arrow, and the corners are beautified by mixing with a solvent-type epoxy floor topcoat (2:1).
(1) The curing time and temperature of epoxy floor paint have great influence, and the higher the temperature, the faster the curing.
(2) Construction must be carried out after activation treatment in winter, and activation treatment can help defoaming and anti-floating