MDL-F6200 epoxy self-leveling wrinkle surface effect
Preliminary requirements and handling methods
1. Requirements for concrete floors:
1) The concrete is required to be flat and dense, and the strength is not lower than C20;
2) The ground flatness generally requires that the drop is not more than 2mm within the range of 2M; if the drop is large, the floor coating needs to be thickened to reduce the drop;
3) If the ground to be painted is at the bottom and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom layer should be waterproofed;
4) The new concrete should be dry for at least three weeks, and the moisture content should not be higher than 8%;
5) It can also be painted on substrates such as terrazzo.
2. Substrate treatment methods For concrete substrates, the following treatment methods are used:
1) Treatment purpose: Improve the overall flatness of the ground, remove floating ash and dirt, and obtain a uniform rough surface to facilitate the adhesion of the coating.
2) Processing equipment: ground grinder, vacuum cleaner, dust removal broom, etc.
3) Requirements: The ground must be solid, free of blisters and cavities, and at the same time, it is required to be dry, clean, free of dust, oil, cement sand and other debris.
4) Process: Use a ground grinder to grind it as a whole—remove dust—repair large cavities, depressions and cracks. For the old paint floor, if the old paint layer is not firmly attached, a ground milling machine should be used to remove the old paint layer as a whole (the old paint layer below 1mm thickness can be treated with a diamond cutter), due to the high processing cost, if the customer does not require the overall To remove the old paint, only the loose old coating is removed, and the surface oil and sundries are removed.
1. Plain treatment:
1. First grind the ground with a grinder, clean the ground with a broom, and thoroughly vacuum the ground dust with a vacuum cleaner.
2. The grease and impurities adhering to the ground are wiped clean with solvent.
3. The ground cavity can be repaired with epoxy mortar prepared with epoxy middle coat.
4. The plain ground needs to be dry. If the ground is wet, it must be dried back and forth with a gas lamp, and the ground moisture must be measured with a moisture meter. The ground moisture content is less than 10% before construction.
2. Primer coating:
1. Prepare the primer according to the ratio of main paint: curing agent = 4:1. Generally, it is not recommended to add thinner, or dilute it with no more than 5% epoxy thinner depending on the situation. Stir well and evenly, stand still for 20-30 minutes for activation after construction.
2. After the primer is mixed, the usable time is 1.5 hours at 25°C. It can be used for 4 hours in winter.
3. Coat with brush or roller, and try to avoid the formation of small bubbles in primer coating.
4. After the primer is applied, it must be dried for 24 hours before the next coating can be applied (generally the next day).
Third, the middle paint coating:
1. According to the main paint: curing agent = 5:1 ratio to prepare the middle layer paint, it is not recommended to add thinner.
2. The first layer can be added with 6-7# quartz sand (1:1-1.2) according to the mixed middle-layer paint, stir evenly, and scrape the material;
For the second coat, add 8# quartz sand or talc powder (1:0.8-1) to the mixed middle coat, stir evenly, and scrape the material
3. The usable time after mixing the materials is 1 hour/25℃.
4. After the ingredients are mixed and stirred evenly and poured into the ground, divide the ingredients with a serrated trowel and smooth with a flat knife.
5. After the middle layer is constructed, it must be completely dried (usually 24 hours/25°C/1mm), then smoothed with a sander and vacuumed with a high-power vacuum cleaner. If there is any defect, it can be repaired with epoxy mortar.
4. Topcoat coating:
1. According to the main paint: curing agent = 4:1 ratio to prepare epoxy self-leveling wrinkle effect finish, it is not recommended to add thinner, or you can add no more than 3% of special thinner (non-epoxy thinner).
2. Stir well. The temperature is higher than 20 ℃ for 5 minutes, and the temperature is below 20 ℃ for 10 minutes, and the construction is carried out after activation treatment.
3. After mixing the materials, the usable time is 0.5 hours at 25°C. It can be used for 2 hours in winter.
4. After the materials are mixed and stirred evenly, pour them into the ground, divide the materials with a serrated trowel, and control the thickness of the coating film by the angle of the trowel.
5. If there are many bubbles in the coating, you can wear spiked shoes and roll back and forth with a defoaming roller to defoaming.
6. Complete drying time: 7 days.
(1) According to the floor thickness requirements, choose different toothed trowels, and wear spiked shoes when applying the topcoat.
(2) The curing time of epoxy floor paint has a great influence on the temperature. The higher the temperature, the faster the curing.
(3) The construction must be carried out after activation treatment in winter. The activation treatment is helpful for defoaming and preventing floating color and blooming.